Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Disclaimer

I'm planning on posting about role-playing games that I've participated in in the past (both as a player and as the one herding the cats). Specifically, I'll be posting about things I enjoyed and didn't enjoy. As the people I game with are my friends and some of them may wind up reading these posts, I'd just like to make a disclaimer:
With the exception of one disastrous game that I ran myself when I was about 10, I cannot recall a single instance in which I did not enjoy the games I have played. I also cannot recall a game that was perfect (especially the ones I ran myself). Every game had its good points and its bad. In an individual post, I may only mention bad things about a session or campaign. If so, it is because I am writing about a specific quality of the game or of role-playing in general. Please take as written that there were good parts of the game that outweighed the bad. If there hadn't been, I would have stopped playing. I enjoy thinking and discussing ideas about role-playing, but I don't want to do it at the expense of the friends I've made in this hobby.
Also, while I've left character names intact, all player names have been changed in the interest of protecting the privacy of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment