Friday, May 13, 2011

Well, that sucked... sucks.

As some of you are no doubt aware, Blogger had some problems after routine maintenance on Wednesday. This resulted in all Blogger users being locked out of all their tools for the better part of 24 hours. They started restoring everything early this morning. Obviously, I am once again able to post and edit my blog.

Unfortunately, they restored to the status of Blogger as of 7:37am PDT on Weds, 5/11. Which means I've lost an entire post that I was really happy with, not to mention some cosmetic edits on some other posts. They have said that they'll be restoring the posts that were removed, but I'm going to hold off on making any changes or new posts until I know whether I'm getting those lost changes back.

Honestly, I'm seriously thinking about switching over to a different host. This is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment